Apr 5, 2010

C2E2!

Hey folks,

I will be at the C2E2 convention in Chicago April 16-18. I'll be in Artist Alley at table K-10. Not sure what that means, but it's a start.

At this show, I'll be doing sketches for 40-50 dollars on 9 x 12 bristol board. Not sure how much to charge yet, hence the indecision.

Also, the EXCITING news is that I will be debuting my first ever sketchbook at the show. It's a 48 page tour-de-force. That's untrue. It's a sketchbook. It has a lot of sketches. And in the back, you'll get a sneak peek at an upcoming project for Marvel as well as some Red She-Hulk and Sif pencils.

I'll be charging $10 for the book, and like, I dunno...$20-$30 for a book with a sketch in it. Oh, and here's the cover of the book:



Alright, hope to see you all there! And if you have any trouble finding me, just look for THIS banner:



RYAN!

2 comments:

  1. I would have been so much cooler if you had got table K-9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can people order from you if they're not going to be at the show?

    ReplyDelete