Feb 18, 2010

FOLKS!

The second issue of my three issue run of Red She-Hulk backups came out yesterday. DID YOU GET IT?! I hope so.

In keeping up with the tradition that I started last month, a tradition unlike any other, I have decided to post a few of the pages up here.

Don't forget, Incredible Hulk 608 will offer up the thrilling conclusion! And then I will have another 8 pager in the World War Hulks anthology, which is out relatively soon also. Oh, and also, don't forget SIF! See previous post for release info.

Thanks for stopping by! I love you. And you.

Ryan





3 comments:

  1. What's the biggest difference between working on an eight page story and a full length one? More urgency? Fewer characters? More panels per page? Answer in three sentences or less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply put: You don't draw anyone standing around, they're always moving! Because any standing around would be a waste. Other than that, it's pretty much the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three sentences! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete